IPX: For a New
The full sweep of iBasis IPX: Premium-quality voice, multi-service efficiency, cost savings and fast time-to-market for new services
Mobile operators and other service providers are looking to transition to IPX to improve quality, capture efficiencies and quickly support new services. For them, the GSMA-based iBasis IPX provides the flexibility and efficiency of IP with the security and reliable quality available through a secure, private multi-service IPX.
IPX helps operators gain a competitive edge by supporting a broad sweep of current and emerging services, including Premium Voice with guaranteed CLI, HD voice and LTE Roaming. The IPX infrastructure offers providers a single point of contact, greatly simplifying and speeding service launches and capacity increases.
- Provides simplicity and decreases the time needed to establish an IPX-based infrastructure through a one-stop-shop
- Unlocks revenue advantages of time-to-market acceleration
- Decreases interworking complexity and associated cost
- Lowers CAPEX and OPEX via fewer maintenance and development resources
- Offers a full sweep of next-generation margin-enhancing services
- Increases subscriber satisfaction via superior voice quality and user experience, seamless data roaming and access to global high-speed 3G/4G services
- Ensures QoS prioritizing and SLAs with other providers
- Provides multiple interconnect business models to minimizes disruption
- Provides cascading payments by managing the flow of information for settlements between operators
The iBasis IPX delivers high quality voice and data services for fixed and mobile operators as well as ISPs, content providers and other service providers. The network provides high reliability, security and global reach through managed IP connectivity. Based on GSMA specifications, the network ensures high quality through direct routes and security through physical and logical separation from the public Internet.
Business Briefing reprint
IPX Challenges and Opportunities: A conversation with iBasis CTO Ajay Joseph
E-Plus Connects to iBasis’ Multiservice IPX Platform